Please note: you are not obligated by law to provide us with any information. You hereby acknowledge, warrant and agree that any information you do provide us is provided of your own free will and consent, for the purposes and uses described herein.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information: Personal Information (which could be used to uniquely identify an individual) and Non-personal Information (which is non-identifying). When setting up an account, you will be asked to provide us with your name, billing address and delivery address details, your email address, telephone number and a password.
We will also require your credit/debit card details, when you are placing an order. We may also collect information about you such as your name, address and contact details where you enter a competition or prize-draw we are operating. We may obtain information about your usage of our site to help us develop and improve it further.
HOW DO WE COLLECT SUCH INFORMATION?
When you visit or use our services – you may also provide us with certain information (either automatically through your uses, or by manually submitting it).
WE USE INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSE:
- To serve website content to you.
- To handle orders, deliver products, process payments and refunds and provide statements.
- To communicate with you about your orders.
- To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve our site and blog and our services to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- To contact you by email, post, or telephone, to ask you for feedback and comments on our services. If you consent, to notify you by email of Group products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you.
- Provide our blog to you and other users and to allow you to use and comment on our blog.
- For our statistical, survey and customer service purposes to improve our site and blog and our services to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your information to any third party outside of our associates. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
We do not hold your credit card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment handling provider.
DIRECT MARKETING AND NEWSLETTER
You may sign up to our Newsletter, If you wish to unsubscribe from our Newsletter contact list, you should: e-mail us at email@example.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Click on "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email. Please allow up to 5 days for unsubscribe requests to be processed.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Our site uses up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, if you do not accept cookies your user experience on our site may be affected and you will be unable to purchase products from our site.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY